Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that no matter how to obtain a patent good an idea you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an idea that they agree is usually profitable. Here are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full line of products and not seeking add alot more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first to find their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar services that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort through.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is already on market. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t have a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in order to what is on its way out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, help to they write a quick explore your patent they see that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly after due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just don’t look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not need to go ahead and take risk getting the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, InventHelp Corporate Headquarters your put in that market and study part things yourself as marketable as possible.