how to patent an invention – https://wallinside.com/post-65954942-how-to-know-your-invention-idea-is-good.html. Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some of this reasons you should have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good an insurance policy you might think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may presently have a full-line of providers not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to track you down.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that companies are flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is already on market. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and won’t have a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a service or product that is exactly like their current product and InventHelp Patent Referral Services that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in comparison to what is on its way out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, yet if they do a quick search on your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly after due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they don’t really look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t want to go ahead and take risk to become the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part things yourself as marketable as is feasible.